Stanyl® is a high-performant polyamide 4.6 that retains its mechanical properties at temperatures of up to 230°C - long term. Successfully specified for automotive applications for almost 20 years, Stanyl® shows excellent stiffness at elevated temperatures combined with extended fatigue endurance and outstanding wear resistance.
Automotive components need to perform at a high level - and at higher temperatures. Stanyl® is incresingly becoming the best material for several automotive applications such as under engine-coating components because of its ability to outlast metal and other traditional materials.
It is proven that Stanyl® is temperature resistant up to 230°C. It provides excellent wear resistance, low friction and equally good abrasion resistance for moving parts – these characteristics make this material ideal replacement for PPA, PA6T, PA9T and often PPS and LCP.
- Air management and turbo system solutions that deliver high temperature resistance which is a suitable characteristic for inlet elbows, air supply ducts, charge air cooler end caps, exhaust gas valves, and fuel supply pumps.
These electrical innovations enhance reliability and productivity in e-motor parts, magnetic actuators, torque motors, gears, sensors, and connectors.
- Chassis Suspension solutions for metal replacement in gasket carriers, top mounts, and window sleeves.
- Lighting possibilities that offer durability and performance for lamp fittings, lamp sockets, and connectors.
- Powertrain alternatives that help decrease weight, withstand high temperatures, and consolidate parts for timing systems, front end accessory drives, clutch systems, bearing and thrust washers.
- Safety system advances for reliable safety restraint systems and braking systems.