Stanyl® Poliammide 4.6
We supply Stanyl® Poliammide 4.6 in Emilia Romagna.
Page dedicated to PA 4.6 materials.
Stanyl® Polyamide 4.6: Driving change in the automotive.
Stanyl® is a high-performant polyamide 4.6 that retains its mechanical properties at temperatures of up to 230°C - long term. Successfully specified for automotive applications for almost 20 years, Stanyl® shows excellent stiffness at elevated temperatures combined with extended fatigue endurance and outstanding wear resistance.
Automotive components need to perform at a high level - and at higher temperatures. Stanyl® is incresingly becoming the best material for several automotive applications such as under engine-coating components because of its ability to outlast metal and other traditional materials.
It is proven that Stanyl® is temperature resistant up to 230°C. It provides excellent wear resistance, low friction and equally good abrasion resistance for moving parts – these characteristics make this material ideal replacement for PPA, PA6T, PA9T and often PPS and LCP.
How and where is Stanyl® being used on today’s automotive market?
- Air management and turbo system solutions that deliver high temperature resistance which is a suitable characteristic for inlet elbows, air supply ducts, charge air cooler end caps, exhaust gas valves, and fuel supply pumps.
These electrical innovations enhance reliability and productivity in e-motor parts, magnetic actuators, torque motors, gears, sensors, and connectors.
- Chassis Suspension solutions for metal replacement in gasket carriers, top mounts, and window sleeves.
- Lighting possibilities that offer durability and performance for lamp fittings, lamp sockets, and connectors.
- Powertrain alternatives that help decrease weight, withstand high temperatures, and consolidate parts for timing systems, front end accessory drives, clutch systems, bearing and thrust washers.
- Safety system advances for reliable safety restraint systems and braking systems.
- Stanyl® TW 341 (Heat Stabilized, Lubricated, not reinforced) »
- Stanyl® TE 300 (Heat Stabilized, not reinforced) »
- Stanyl® TW 300 (Heat Stabilized, not reinforced) »
- Stanyl® TW 200 F6 (GF30%, Heat Stabilized) »
- Stanyl® TE 250 F6 (GF30%, Heat Stabilized, Flame Retardant) »
- Stanyl® TW 241 F10 (GF50%, Heat Stabilized, Lubricated) »
- Stanyl® TW 271 F6 (GF30%, PA46+PTFE, Heat Stabilized, Friction & Wear) »