Nevisylon Red 500
The product quality does not change because it does not contain any solvent.
- Good stability under high and low temperature;
- Low superficial strain;
- Chemical resistance;
- 500 ml.
Caution: the propellent is an extremely inflammable gas. Please, consult the safety technical data sheet about this product before using it.
Characteristics of the silicone oil:
- Method of the unit measure;
- Viscosity 25°C DIN 53015 mm2/s ca. 350;
- Density 25°C DIN 51757 g/cm3 ca. 0,960;
- Pour Point DIN 3016 °C ca. - 50;
- Flash point DIN 2593 °C ³ 300
- Refractive Index 25°C DIN 51423/2 ca. 1,409;
- Review date: 28/05/2010;
- Revision index: 01.
Contents: pure silicone oil (dimethylpolysiloxane) and propellent with butane base. Chlorofluorocarbon-free (CFC).
The product quality does not change because it does not contain any solvent or propellants.
Press the button while keeping a distance of 35 cm from the object in question.