Nevisylon Red 500
The product quality does not change because it does not contain any solvent.
- Good stability under high and low temperature;
- Low superficial strain;
- Chemical resistance;
- 500 ml.
Caution: the propellent is an extremely inflammable gas. Please, consult the safety technical data sheet about this product before using it.
Characteristics of the silicone oil:
• Method of the unity measure;
• Viscosity 25°C DIN 53015 mm2/s ca. 350;
• Density 25°C DIN 51757 g/cm3 ca. 0,960;
• Pour Point DIN 3016 °C ca. - 50;
• Flash point DIN 2593 °C ³ 300
• Refraction index 25°C DIN 51423/2 ca. 1,409;
• Review date: 28/05/2010;
• Revision index: 01;
Contents: pure silicone oil (dimethylpolysiloxane) and propellent with butane base. Chlorofluorocarbon-free (CFC).
The product quality does not change because it does not contain any solvent or propellants.
Press the button while keeping a distance of 35 cm from the object in question.