Prototyping of superpolymers
We are able to manufacture SEMILAVORATI, which stand for prototypes. Their showing characteristics are high thickness/dimension and they are manufactured with particular injection molding technique. They can be involved on a variety of applications such as automotive, industrial, consumer goods, etc.
- Ketaspire® PEEK »
- Ryton® PPS »
- Amodel® PPA »
These products are made by injection molding tecnique and they have a lot of remarkable advantages than other semifinished products which are generally obtained by extruded techniques or additive manufacturing, these advantages are as following:
- Functional performances which are similar to other products produced by injection molding tecnologies.
- Orientation of the isotropic fiber, homogeneous mechanical properties.
- No cavities or microporosities in sections even at high thickness.
- Semifinished products which are of high thickness. They could also be produced with materials or viscosity indez suitable for injection molding.
- Absence of thermal tensionings which varys from thickness.
- Better processability with machine tools instead of seminifinished products that are produced with extrusion techniques.