DRINK is a brand that has been designed with the purpose of providing plastics suitable for drinking water.
With this brand we are able to provide advisory service on the best product suitable for each country you are going to and the certifications needed.
We are able to provide a wide range of thermoplastic powders and granules suitable for drinking water in accordance with the major international Regulations on a national scale.
All the products that we supply are suitable for drinking water in accordance with the following certifications and approvals:
- ACS (Attestation de Conformité Sanitaire) is a French certificate needed for all the materials that are meant to come into contact with water. The approval is given after series of analysis in terms of purity, organoleptic, physicochemical and microbiological characteristics;
- WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme) is an English certificate needed in order to protect Public Health. This certificate is given after accomplishing objectives such as reducing water consumption by building plumbing systems and raising people's awareness and understanding on this topic;
- DVGW (Deutscher Verein des Gas- und Wasserfaches) Arbeitsblatt W270 is a German certificate which proves purity and suitability for water contact after microbiological analysis;
- KTW (Kunststoffe und Trinkwasser) stands for guidelines regarding to plastics suitable for water contact given by the DVGW;
- NSF-61 (National Sanitation Foundation) is an American and Canadian certificate which is also eligible for other countries. It proves the suitability for water contact and that the material is under purity and sterility grades.
You can read full range of products suitable for drinking water that we supply just scrolling down this webpage.