We supply KetaSpire® PEEK in Italy.
Page dedicated to PEEK materials.
KetaSpire® PEEK (polyetheretherketone) is one of the industry’s most chemically resistant plastics that provides excellent strength and fatigue resistance along with a continuous-use temperature of 240 °C (464°F). It is a combination of properies that makes it suitable for metal replacement.
- Exceptional thermal resistance;
- Continuous use up to 240°C (464°F);
- Very good wear and abrasion resistance;
- Low CLTE and high limiting PV properties;
- Best-in class fatigue resistance;
- Excellent dimensional stability;
- Excellent resistance to hydrolysis in boiling water and superheated steam;
- Superior dielectric with low loss at high temperatures and frequencies;
- Ease of processing;
- High purity.
- Aircraft Hardware and fasteners;
- Coatings, composites, additives;
- Wire and cable insulation;
- Semiconductor fabrication and testing;
- Medical devices;
- Dental cassettes and devices;
- Oil and gas process equipment;
- Bearing retainers;
- Thrust washers.