Solef® PVDF - Food Contact
We supply Solef® PVDF Food Contact in Italy.
Page dedicated to PVDF Food Contact materials.
Solef® PVDF - Food Contact stands for a cathegory of semi-crystalline fluoropolymers which is suitable for food contact according to No. 10/2011 of the EU Regulations and FDA.
This material shows low viscosity and good balance of physical properties which makes it suitable for a wide variety of applications.
- Low Viscosity;
- Intrinsic Stability;
- Chemical Inertness to acids, aliphatic and aromatic organic compounds, etc;
- High Purity;
- Low Coefficient of Friction;
- Wide Range of Temperatures;
- Radiation Resistant;
- UV Resistant;
- Excellent Intrinsic Fire Resistance;
- Good Capability of Thermoforming
- Very Easily Joined by Welding.
- Injection Molding;