Page dedicated to PA6, ABS, SAN, PMMA and PP OMO.
Our product Neviclean is a cleaning agent, highly effective in plastics industry. It is meant to remove colour and polymer deposits from the injection machines in an easy, safe and economic way.
It is known that without the combination of cleaning agent materials and uniformed transition time there could be difficulties in managing colours costs and resin changes especially when contamination could occur. All of these cases could lead to higher percentages of industrial waste and production standstill.
It is important to manage materials that could improve colour changing in machineries by reducing industrial waste in order to make profits.
Neviclean has been developped in order to be combined with different types of thermoplastic resins.
- Temperatures available in order to remove thermoplastic resins from the machineries: from 160°C to 420°C (320°F to 790°F);
- Blending not necessary;
- Neither hold-up nor dipping time (Mechanical Purge Grades) required;
- This chemical reaction breaks polymer chains and destroys carbon deposits (Chemical Purge Grades);
- Thermally stable.
- Easy material switch in machineries during production that leads to lower production standstill;
- Effective colour and carbon contamination removal;
- Lower amount of industrial waste;
- Increased productivity;
- Cost savings.